Theresa at Camp Runamuck nominated me for this stylish award! I enjoy Theresa’s humor, talent at the loom, sewing machine and beyond and perhaps especially her deep affection for animals and the joy they bring to our lives. Thank you Theresa for all you give!
Here’s what comes with the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
First, seven things about me!
1. I love natural dyeing. No matter the medium, it is as good as breathing for me.
2. I love snowmobiling.
3. I have been married to the same man for 30 years this May. And that’s a good thing!
4. What I see each day and surround myself with fuels my creativity.
5. Music is vital to me.
6. I am a complete and total animal lover. My life will never be without them.
7. Friendship, laughter and honesty…required needs.
Part two: I don’t spend a great amount of time strolling the blogosphere…I have those I connect with and consider friends. So here are the blogs I have come to enjoy, some newer, some older, but all good and stylish!
Earthues From both the team at the studio and Michele Wipplinger, owner and founder of Earthues, style exudes through and through. I am eternally grateful for the style they have brought to me over the years.
How The West Was Spun Anne is hands down the most avid spinner and knitter I know AND she’s good! Her work is current and stylish!
ConcateKnit Here’s a woman with a style for honesty. She holds nothing back and I find that current and real.
Knit Quest Sam is designing style on a full time basis. You need to watch this woman.
Nutmeg Owl The owl works through the night and ferets out fibers and patterns and owlways recognizes what is in style.
PoMoGoLightly Let me say Beverly just has style…she is always working on a new way of being and her fashion sense and writing are most stylish.
Say This About That Laurel has a great style for writing and can spin a mean yarn.
Sweet Georgia Felicia…a great sense of color and that makes her stylish in my book.
Yarnslinger I got to know the yarnslinger through our mutual love for animals and she has an unabashed love for baseball making it stylish to be a fan.
Plucky Knitter New blog to my list but certainly many know Sarah and she puts together a stylish presentation and product.
Yarn Wench Lynn is new to my list but I find her absolutely creative, hip and free-flowing..that’s stylish.
The Painted Sheep Kris is a great dyer and business woman AND she snowmobiles! That’s stylish!
Congratulations! Here’s to your style and love for all you do and share.